Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

LL Cool J


Bumping into celebrities is a fairly common thing here in New York, occasionally though you do get star struck. Ever since I was a little Mia I’ve been a fan of the rapper LL Cool J. Jackie’s cousin spotted him sitting across from her in the airport the other day and snapped a picture with her camera phone. Naturally Jackie forwarded it to me. This was my response to her…


Note: for the purpose of this post I inserted phony numbers.

------ SMS Text ------
To: + 1 (555) 555-5555
Sent: Jul 30, 2008 2:42 PM
Subject: Tell her to write this down on a...

Tell her to write this down on a piece of paper and slowly slide it in the book.....

555-555-5555 lmao

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile



Labels: ,





Posted by @ 10:39 PM
4 comment from: Blogger Mia, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Unknown, Blogger Mia,