Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Tagged by Phoenix


I was tagged by Phoenix for the following tag…I kept it low key I don’t think y’all can handle all of my weirdness…lol here we go….

The Rule: “Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!”

1.Every single time I go out something crazy happens to me or my friends. It never fails. True story.

2.I hate canned vegetables.

3.I like to dip my Mac Donald’s fries in my soda/milkshake

4.Because of my curly hair my mother calls me “Medusa”

5.Friends call me Mini Mia

6.I have yet to find a pair of gloves that fit my hands perfectly, they are all too big.

7.I wanted to be a zoologist when I was a college freshman.

8.I collect seashells

9.I collect fairy dolls/figurines

10.I have 5 tattoos


At this point I’m supposed to tag five people but alas I hate putting that pressure on people. Soooo if you’re into tagging please consider yourself tag and let me know if you did it. I’d love to see what you’ve got.

Labels:





Posted by @ 9:45 AM
5 comment from: Blogger phoenix, Blogger Euneeq, Blogger Just Jane, Blogger Just Jane, Blogger Mia,