Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Friday, March 09, 2007

10 Favorite Songs



Jane Had a wonderful “10 Favorite Songs” tag and you know me I love me some music. It was really hard to keep the list at 10 but these are some of the ones that came to mind. Check them out on the mp3…


1. Number 1 Crush- Garbage

2. Missing – Evanescence

3. Simple Kind of Life – No Doubt

4. Taste of Ink – The Used

5. Love Is A Feeling – The Darkness

6. The Space Between- Dave Matthews Band

7. Wicked Little Town- Hedwig and The Angry Inch Soundtrack

8. Origin of Love - Hedwig and The Angry Inch Soundtrack

9. My Place – Cold Play

10. Ghost of You – My Chemical Romance



Update: When I included the MP3 player here I forgot to program it so that it would start manually. It got to be annoying hearing the music everytime I logged on here so and I was too lazy to do over. If you'd like to hear the tracks please click here I've put the MP3 player in a separate entry.

Labels: ,





Posted by @ 9:23 PM
3 comment from: Blogger DannieS72, Blogger Just Jane, Blogger Mia,