Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Long Ass Tag


I've been tagged twice for this long ass tag. The first time by Champ and the second time by Judy… so reply I shall….


BEST:
1. Male friend: Patrick
2. Female friend: Jackie
3. Vacation: Egypt

WORST:
1. Time of day: 7 am: I am not coherent until 7:15 at least
2. Day of the week: Monday
3. Color crayon: Brown

LAST:
1. Person you talked to that goes/went to your school: Angela
2. Talked to on the phone: Reina
3. Text: Patrick
4. Person who Instant Messaged:. Infamous Cuba

TODAY:
1. What are you doing now: Drinking water, plotting on how to take over the world.
2. Wearing: Care bear pj bottoms, gray t-shirt

TOMORROW:
1. Is: Tuesday
2. Got any plans: Yes, I’m going to go see Reina she gets home from PR tomorrow.
3. Goal: 100 crunches
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: Heat wave

FAVORITE:
1. Number: 7
2. Song: Missing by Evanescence
3. Color: Red and White

CURRENTLY:
1. Missing Someone: Yeah Reina, I can hardly wait til she gets home tomorrow!
2. Mood: Chillin’
3. Wanting: Tea, my throat hurts.

TRUE/FALSE:
I am a cuddler: Ya damn skippy I am

I am a morning person: after 7:15 I am

I am a perfectionist: yup

I am an only child: No such luck. I am the oldest of 3.

I am currently in my pajamas: Yup yup

I am currently pregnant: WTF?! Are you insane do you want my parents to kill me?!

I am currently suffering from a broken heart: nope

I am left handed: Nope

I am addicted to Blogging: The fact that I am posting this on a blog and was tagged by 2 bloggers for this post speaks volumes.

I am online 24/7: Nope a girl needs her beauty sleep you know.

I am very shy around the opposite gender: Nope

I can be paranoid at times: Why are you asking? What have you heard?

I currently have a crush on someone: Nope

I currently regret something that I have done: Nope

I enjoy country music: Only after a couple of drinks. Then I can sing everything from Reba Macintyre to Garth Brooks.

I enjoy smoothies: Oh yes

I enjoy talking on the phone: Depends on the person other wise I avoid it.

I have a hard time paying attention at school/work: Huh? Could you repeat the question?

I have a hidden talent: Yes I do I can flex my butt cheeks to music, Cuban Pete is a favorite request.

I have a lot to learn: Yup and life is a great teacher.

I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal: Well dumping that body in the landfill wasn’t one of my highlights however if people stay shut all well be fine.

ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? No

2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? Jackie

3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? No

4. Ever had something thrown at you? Only baseless accusations stacked on a shelf of insecurity.

5. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream? Na man I laugh and walk away.

EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party for you? Yup

2. Are you easily excited? Yeah it doesn’t take much to get me going.

3. What are you most excited about? Currently the fact I hooked up my ex with my friend.

4. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought? Create the non-profit organization for kids I’ve been dreaming about.

5. If you could have anything right now what would it be? Ice Cream

SELF-DISCOVERY
1. Name: Mia

2. Where were you born? New York, NY

3. What’s your main goal in life? To make an impact on society for the better.

4. How do you want to die? In my sleep at the ripe old age of 125.

OPINIONS
1. Sex before marriage? I say go for it but don’t forget the condoms

2. Gay Marriage? Sure why the hell not. Marriage is a big commitment gay or str8. If someone wants to commit I say support them.

3. Lower the Drinking age? Na

4. Recycling? Of course!

DREAMS
1. What was your latest dream?
Walking on the beach collecting sea shells.

2. Have any of your dreams come true?
Yes.

3. What was the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

Wizard of Oz dream.


1. Straight, Gay, Bi? Str8

2. Do you have a bf/gf? Nope

3. Do you have a crush? Nope

How many beds did you lay in yesterday? 1

What color shirt are you wearing? gray

Name one thing that you do everyday? Read

What color are your walls? Antique white

How much cash do you have on you right now? I’m in my pj’s but right next to my keyboard there’s $10.00

I can’t wait till…? This tag is over

When was the last time you saw your dad? 7/31/06 he got up to get some water.

What did you have for dinner last night? Pollo guisado, rice with gandules, salad Iced Tea

What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone? I spent the night at Jackie’s I borrowed her jacket…it was cold !

What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
e-mail

Does anything hurt on your body right now? Nope

HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Have you ever failed a class? Yes

2. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes

3. Have you ever not taken a shower for 3 days? No

4. Have you ever slept with a night light? Yes

5. Have you ever danced in the rain? Yes

6. Have you ever lied? Yeah and I suck at it which is why I don’t do it.

7. Have you ever had contacts? Yes

8. Have you ever tripped over something stupid? Yea, my own flip flops

PICK ONE:
1. Samosa, Pakora, Kebab: Kebab

2. Bollywood, Lollywood, Hollywood: Hollywood

3. Love marriage, Arranged marriage: Love

4. Honeymoon, no moon: No moon

5. How many kids would u like 1,2, 3+: 1 plus adopt a whole bunch

6. Kulfi, Ice cream: Ice cream

7. Shah ruk khan, Orlando Bloom: pass

8. Meenar-e-Pakistan, Eiffel Tower:eiffel

9. Lahore, Khi, Islambad: Lahore

Labels:





Posted by @ 2:41 AM
4 comment from: Blogger Nooni, Blogger Mia, Blogger Mr. Khurram, Blogger Mia,