Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Tarek's Tag


Tarek tagged me for his “Duodecad Tag: The idea of this Tag, is to write a list of the top twelve - it may be more or less than a dozen - blogs you like most. They can also be the most recent blogs you have visited, or just your friends' blogs. You also write some brief about them, and they are supposed to do the same thing too.”

I found it very hard to stop at 12.I had about 30 when I realized I needed to scale back b/c I had to do webshots for them and really no time to do them. So I compromised with myself and did a baker's dozen (13). As mentioned I'm pressed for time today so i'm going to cheat a little here. Rather than write a brief review about each of them I’ll tell you what I like about all them in a nutshell. They make me laugh, they make me think, they educate me, they give me glimpses into different cultures, religions, and lifestyles,and they hook me up with some great links to stuff. In general they touch my soul in a way that keeps me coming back for more. Here in random order are my some of my favorite blogs…I know I left some out…for the entire list please look to your right and check out “Blogapalooza”.

PS:Tarek provided the link to Web Shots Pro they do thumbnails of web sites all you have to do is type in the URL.

PSS: Anyone who comes here on the regular knows I don't tag anyone so if you feel like participating in this tag feel free if ya don't that's solid too.

PSSS: There's a linky thing at the bottom of this post if you've decided to be part of Tarek's tag leave a link there so your tag can be checked out.


A Day In The Night of A Stripper

Boobs, Injuries, and Dr. Pepper

Don Veto


Egyptian Sand Monkey

Gr33N Data


Krispie Dixie

It's My Life

Lost In America

Papillona Sky

Kuwaiti Chopper Dude

The Gothamist

Welcome To My Lebanese Dream

Aussie In The Orient



Labels:





Posted by @ 2:37 PM
6 comment from: Blogger don_veto, Blogger The Krispy Dixie, Blogger Louise, Blogger Aisha, Blogger Papillona ®, Blogger Mia,