Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Tickle Me Elmo TMX


I am a child of the 80’s raised on Sesame Street, The Muppets, and Fraggle Rock. Dark Crystal is still one of my favorite movies. Yes I was a devotee of Jim Henson, Jim Henson was my God. So anytime I see anything involving a muppet I lose my mind and revert back to those,” Sunny Day Sweepin' the clouds away On my way to where the air is sweet Can you tell me how to get, How to get to Sesame Street” days which by the way was the first song a one year old Mia learned by heart. I just saw this clip of the new tickle me Elmo and have spent the past several minutes cracking up.
Oh yes this is definitely going on my birthday/Christmas list.

Labels:





Posted by @ 11:49 PM
6 comment from: Blogger Louise, Blogger christina/ohio, Blogger Mica, Blogger Euneeq, Blogger Emory Mayne, Blogger Mia,