Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Buenas Noche Bella Luna






There’s a full moon out tonight. She’s been playing peek -a -boo with me all evening. I first spotted her from my kitchen window just before dinner making her way into the evening sky. She kept hiding behind big lofty beautiful clouds.







Peeking out at me now and then detectable behind the clouds because of her silver silhouette.





It is now after midnight and she’s playing right over my bedroom window high in the sky flooding my room with moon light. It’s her way of bidding me good night and sweet dreams. Good night beautiful moon. Buenas noches bella luna.

Labels:





Posted by @ 1:17 AM
6 comment from: Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo, Blogger Mia, Blogger Fouad, Blogger Mia, Blogger Just Jane, Blogger Mia,