Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Welcome Back Ritzy!!


There’s a saying in Spanish, “Te traje con el pensamiento” ( I brought you with my thoughts) and it seems that in the land of blog that is what I have done. A couple of weeks ago while doing the new blog lay out I thought about removing a couple of blogs from my bloggage list because the blogs had been seemingly abandoned.

On the list was Sadiq’s blog (Head In The Sand) however when it came to my all time favorite blog Miss Mabrouk but I couldn’t bring myself to do it. Instead I removed Miss Mabrouk’s headline feed. Wouldn’t you know it the day after I remove Sadiq’s blog he was back leaving a few comments on my blog. I then decided to put Miss Mabrouk’s feed back up “por si las moscas” (in case of the flies) hmmmm wait that loses something in the translation. Anywho I was thinking about Miss Mabrouk wondering what ever happened to this morning when I happened to glance over to the headline feed and OMG! She’s back! Welcome back Ritzy you were missed!




Posted by @ 12:14 AM
3 comment from: Blogger Unknown, Blogger Mia, Blogger Unknown,