Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My New Year Wishes For You


I was star gazing earlier tonight thinking about a funny incident I wanted to write about when my favorite pink scarf, a gift from Darla caught my eye and it made me think of you.


As I type this I’m stealing glances at the sky from my window. The stars are out and I’ve made quite a few wishes on them for you, my last wishes of 2008. I wished that your days be filled with good health, laughter and music and your nights with love. I wished your work days be easy and your weekends filled with fun. For those who desire it I wished for healthy babies to fill your arms.

This blog started out as a way for me to fight off writer’s block. I never imagined the people outside of my crew of friends would actually want to read what I had to say. I’ve been at this for a few years now and it occurred to me that I have never thanked you for being a part of my life for the award nominations, the comments, and the words of encouragement, the birthday wishes, and the gifts. I was truly born under a lucky star and you are proof of that. Thank you.

May your dreams come true during the New Year. May you always know happiness and peace. These are my New Year wishes for you.

Labels:





Posted by @ 1:01 AM
3 comment from: Blogger christina/ohio, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Mia,