Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Eh, What Do You Know About a Blow job?


A friend has been having marital problems; she’s unhappy and as a result hasn’t been having sex with her husband. Her husband well the man is clueless he doesn’t understand why she is unhappy all he wants is for her to touch his penis, caress it do something with it. He comes from a sexually inexperienced background and really knows nothing of his wife’s sexual background prior to hooking up with her. The woman was the poster child for promiscuity. If he’d known this I’m sure he wouldn’t have approached her with this question, “Eh what do you know about blow jobs?”


She and I were discussing his question when a guy over heard us, he wiggled his eyebrows at me and as he laughed said, “So Mia what do you know about blow jobs?” I looked at him from head to toe and smiled,“Nothing I’d be willing to share with you my man.” He laughed and then pouted at me, “ Aww man I am crushed! I’m so disappointed now!” “Yeah well life is full of disappointment dude, better you should learn this lesson now while you’re young and hung and not later on when you’re an old man dealing with erectile dysfunction.”

As my friend struggled to keep from laughing he shook his head and stared at me,"God damn,you're evil. You really know how to kill a dream." I arched an eyebrow at him and smiled, "What me evil? Na man sometimes a guy needs to know when to let go of an impossible dream."

Labels:





Posted by @ 10:25 AM
5 comment from: Blogger DannieS72, Blogger Nooni, Blogger Mia, Blogger Jaclyn, Blogger Mia,