Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Toot Toot


A few months back I was contacted about contributing some of my ramblings to an online magazine by the name of Helium

During our phone convo the CEO of the mag said my writing reminded him of James Joyce bless his soul. I took the compliment even though I was tempted to ask the gentleman if he’d been sipping on anything stronger than coffee during the time he had read my blog.

Anywho I submitted an article and promptly forgot about it. This morning I got an e-mail congratulating me on my article being chosen as a feature article. So please excuse me while I toot my own horn. Toot. Toot. Here’s the link to the article about Names


Helium is looking for new contributors so if writing is your thing join their community and submit your stuff. Hopefully you too will be tooting your own horn as well. Just make sure you wash your hands afterwards. Toot. Toot.

Labels: , ,





Posted by @ 7:35 AM
7 comment from: Blogger DannieS72, Blogger Mia, Blogger Mia, Blogger Just Jane, Blogger Emory Mayne, Blogger Mia, Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo,