Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Addictions


I was reading a post by one of my favorite bloggers Papillona Sky on addiction and it got me thinking about my own addictions and how they are a part of my life like a monkey on my back. I decided to share some of them with you. Maybe you and I share addictions.

I am addicted to.... music. I think if someone wanted to torture me the most effective way to do it would be to deny me access to music.

I am addicted to...
photogragphy.

roller coasters.

books.

writing.

scented candles.

walking in the rain.

dancing. I can never understand people that don’t dance. Dancing is a chance to release it all.

cologne. Nice smelling cologne, soft not over powering. Something like Cool Water or Burberry. I will follow a man to the end of the world if he smells good…lol I never leave my house without splashing a little on. Key word being little No one should be able to smell you before you enter a room or get a headache because of your cologne. Most importantly the cologne should not be masking the aroma of ass if you get my drift.

Labels:





Posted by @ 2:28 AM
4 comment from: Blogger Aisha, Blogger christina/ohio, Blogger Euneeq, Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo,