Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

My pets...


Cleo is ready for her close-up. She seems oblivious to the camera

My pets.. or am I theirs? At any rate the animals we have sharing our home just kill me with their facial expressions and body language…



Elvis formerly known as the cat that lived in the wall. Before we got her when she was around 1 yrs old all she had known was abuse at the hands of humans.Hence her name Elvis...she never let us get close enough to see if she was a boy or a girl so my mom named her Elvis because she kind of saunters when she walks. We only found out she was a girl last year! What you see in these photos is 5 years of trust buiding in the making. That's how long it took for her to let anyone get this close without running off. She even rubs against us now and lets us pet her.


Cleo seems to be either winking at me or thinking "OUCH! THAT GOTTA HURT!" because as I took the photo Kane had slipped and banged himself against the wall.



Kane knows darn well he's not allowed on my parents bed. Even though my father adores his dog he is allergic to Kanes fur but Kane loves stretching out on thier bed and laying his head on their pillows. My mom was cleaning her room and had stepped out of it to take a phone call when Kane snuck in and made himself at home. I love the expression on his face when he saw me peeking into the room with my camera. He didn't know what to do with himself. Awwww.No one can ever get mad at him with that face of his.

Labels:





Posted by @ 9:54 PM
8 comment from: Blogger Mica, Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky, Blogger Mr. Khurram, Blogger christina/ohio, Blogger DannieS72, Blogger Lindsay, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous,