Mia: Shaken Not Stirred
Brand Spankin'My pets...
Flaming Bag of Poo
Smile when you say that...
The Stars Are Blind
Fag hagging for fun not profit
Two stories for the price of one
Que Viva Puerto Rico!
Papillona Sky �
Sueño and Shopgirl
Book Lovin' Blogs
The Good, The Bad
The Not Too Cute Archives
I dig the writing so much
I'd read their grocery lists
Blogs Me Likey!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
Sunday, June 25, 2006Mia’s 20 simple rules for living a happy life…
1) Keep the music in your heart it’s the best therapy for the daily stress of life.
2) Dance at will it doesn’t matter where you are if the spirit moves you act on it
3) Never be afraid to tell those around you that you love them and tell them often
4) Open your heart to all those that are different from you we have much so much to learn from each other.
5) Live every day as if it were your last you never know what is around the corner
6) Never ever sit on the toilet seat of a public rest room. Assume the “stance” which basically is you hovering your butt over the toilet seat as if you were sitting without actually letting said butt making contact with the toilet seat.
7) We are all brothers and sisters sharing this world; love each other and do no harm to each other.
8) There is goodness, beauty and love in everyone and everything sometimes we have to look a little harder to find it but I promise you it’s there
9) Don’t go swimming for at least an hour after eating.
10) No matter how much you’re tempted, even if she is holding a picture of a sonogram in her hand never ever under any circumstances ask a woman how many months pregnant she is unless she mentions it first.
11) Ignore your grandfather when he says, “come ‘ere and pull my finger.”
12) Think beyond your needs and wants there are so many others in real need in this world think about how you can help them and DO it.
13) Always carry a bubble wand and bubble solution in your bag and make the time to use them.
14) Relax it ain’t that serious. Tomorrow will be better.
15) Love yourself imperfections and all
16) Never go to sleep chewing gum
17) Never let a beautician with an eye patch do your eyebrows
18) Learn to forgive and let go of anger one day you may be the one who needs to be forgiven.
19) Never be afraid to try something new.
20 ) Every now and then start the day with a Morir soñando ("to die in a dream")
1. Mix the milk and the sugar to taste. Put the milk in the freezer until it is very cold.
2 cups orange juice
1/2 cup of sugar
4 cups of evaporated milk
2 1/2 cup of ice cubes
Add the ice to the milk and stir. Slowly pour the orange juice in the milk stirring constantly. Serve immediately. (serves 4 or if you live in my house 2 teenagers)
15 comment from: Papillona ®, The Don ®, Aisha, Mama Kelly, Champ - Love Hound, Mica, AyyA, Louise, christina/ohio, christina/ohio, Cheeky, , laila, Jane, ,