Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Kuwaiti Chopper Dude's Cell Phone Tag


I was tagged by The Don for this. Actually it’s a rather original tag… he wants to see what’s on my celly.Seems simple right? Actually it wasn’t every time I tried to get a shot of the phone either some would call me or text msg me.




But I finally managed to get a shot so here ya go Don booya!



Up Date: Usually when I do a tag I will say, "If ya wanna join in the tag please feel free to do so let me know if you’ve done it." but The Don feels I should be more specific so here we go... hey fantastic four: Jane, Rosie, Mica, Emory chop chop lets get to it you've been tagged! Oh yeah Blogging Chicks you ladies are tagged as well...


These are the rules of the tag:
a clear picture of the inner surface of your mobile (cell) phone to show the display picture you have on your phone.
- it should show the name brand of the mobile (cell) phone.

Labels: ,





Posted by @ 2:56 AM
7 comment from: Blogger 2 Second Club ®, Blogger Sandie, Blogger Papillona ®, Blogger DannieS72, Blogger Mia, Blogger Just Jane, Blogger Mia,