Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Mia Then and Now



Opinionatedinjerzee started up this meme and Champ has tagged me for it as well. Yes I was a child of the '90's loving the look of hats well into my late teen years.

I was 8 years old in the photo. I don't think I will ever live this outfit down. I picked it out all by myself. I had an obsession with that damn hat, I wore it every where! Come to think of it I had one in every color they made!



And here I am all grown up and it's been years since I've worn a hat.

Labels:





Posted by @ 9:52 PM
11 comment from: Blogger Laila K, Blogger Janet, Blogger Fouad, Blogger Mia, Blogger Mr. Khurram, Blogger Élan Vital, Blogger Élan Vital, Blogger Just Jane, Blogger Mia, Blogger DannieS72, Blogger Robin,