Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Mia Cup


Angela got me this really cool cup with my name on it. Isn’t it adorable? It has kind of a cartoon quality about it and it just screams “Mia would love me!” I’m impressed because I’ve never come across anything with “Mia” on it unless I have it customized and there it was this adorable Mia cup on a store shelf waiting for Angela to discover it and bring it on home to me.

Speaking of my wonderful adorable friend Angela I am happy to report that she has finally climbed out of the abyss and is well on her way to healing. The past few weeks have been kind of tough on her she was forced to confront truths she hadn’t wanted to accept. When you’re in love it helps if the love you feel is returned from the heart and not faked just so they can continuously use you to make their situation in life better.

I’m very proud of how well she is handling this especially after so many months of getting depressed over this guy who by the way was not worth the gum stuck to the bottom of a subway seat. We were talking the other night and she told me,” I think I am going to be alright.” I swear to all that is semi sacred and kind of holy I just wanted to reach out and hug her. For once I didn’t want to throttle her. She finally got what I’ve been telling her all along…she didn’t need him to make her life complete and worthwhile.

Labels:





Posted by @ 12:55 AM
6 comment from: Blogger Theresa, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Aisha, Blogger Mr. Khurram, Blogger Just Jane, Blogger Mia,