Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

It's Snowing!


We’re being hit by a blizzard. It started snowing this afternoon and if you believe the weather dude we’re supposed to get 3 inches per hour and it’s going to snow until Tuesday. Which means I am so srew hoo hoo hoo hooed. My ‘hood because we’re in the boon docks we’re always the last to get dug out. As a matter of fact it just hit me it’s been a few hours since a bus has headed this way. Personally I love the snow, and if you ask me it’s about damn time winter reared it’s head in these parts. I’m looking forward to going out tomorrow and getting some shots of the snow. In the meantime this is the view from my kitchen window… let it snow , let it snow, let it snow.

Labels:





Posted by @ 2:06 AM
2 comment from: Blogger Nabeel, Blogger Mia,