Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

God Has a Plan For My Vagina...

It seems now that vaginas now have an official spokesvagina who has been busy blogging A Vagina’s Monologue

According to the spokesvagina, “If you adhere to God's plan for me, I will in return bring you great joy. Great joy that comes with much honor and respect. Joy that comes with no burden of guilt. Joy that cannot be explained to anyone who has never experienced it.”

First of all I wasn’t aware that God had a plan for my vagina.
The vagina goes on further to state that she is a perfect gift from God. Excuse me but I thought that vagina was part of the standard issued equipment that came with being born a woman. Since it’s a gift does that mean we can exchange it for like a better vagina if it gives us any trouble?

“I'm not sure if anyone has told you any of this. Many adults no longer respect me and indoctrinate you young people with lies." What someone’s been spreading lies about the vagina?!! How dare they!! I found the whole idea of the talking vagina kind of disturbing. I wondered wtf type of person sits there thinking of a speech for her vagina to write. Read the post if anything it’s good for a laugh.
The blog reminded me of a Pedro Almodóvar film called “Habla Con Ella” where there’s this scene where this man steps into a giant sized vagina.. it was a great flick but the image was disturbing…lol




Posted by @ 12:19 PM
0 comment from: