Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Mc Diet


Okay the media needs to stop messing with my head. First they tell us fast food like Mc Donald’s is bad for us that it’s part of the reason that we’re a nation of fat asses.
Remember the documentary Super Size Me? Well just in case you don’t here’s a synopsis: Morgan Spurlock subjects himself to a month of nothing but the restaurant's food, eating it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A cavalcade of horrified doctors, nutritionists, and obesity experts weigh in on Spurlock's experiment.


Now I’m reading that this woman , Merab Morgan (picture above) says she lost 37 lbs in 90 days eating Mc Donald’s… wait before you reach for them fries read the story Mc Diet it’s not all Big Mac’s and apple pies for this chick. Meanwhile if I even look at a Big Mac I gain 6.5 lbs. Actually I avoid Mickey D’s like the plague I’m allergic to most of the stuff on their menu.




Posted by @ 8:12 PM
0 comment from: