Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Malek Was Really Looking Forward To That Fabric



Nora will be home next week and there’s still no sign of the gift laden missing suitcase I sent out there. Last we heard from Egypt Air it got flown to Libya and we haven’t heard from it since. Not a post card, a phone call, zip, nada.

I’m not one to make scurrilous accusations BUT while web surfing I came across this photo of Libyan leader Moamer Kadhafi . The fabric used to make his happy shiny people outfit looks mighty familiar. Kind of looks like the fabric I sent out to Malek.

In light of the missing suitcase’s last known whereabouts and Kadhafi modeling fabric #40188940 from Oriole Textile's fall catalog (silks and satins collection p. 65)I’m having an epiphany as to in whose hand the suitcase landed.

Mr. Kadhafi, if you know the whereabouts of the missing suitcase please e-mail me. No, no, wait as a matter of fact let’s forget about the e-mail. Just put the suitcase back a plane to Cairo no questions will be asked. By the way you have a little shmutz on your cheek. That better not be from the chocolate I sent Rasha’s mom!

I don’t want to make waves or accuse anyone of stealing I just want the crap I sent out to Egypt returned. Peace.




Posted by @ 2:49 PM
1 comment from: Blogger J,