Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Friday, May 30, 2008

5 Things: Tagged by Darla



Darla tagged me with a 5 Things Tag so here we go…


5 things in my bag:
Lip Balm
Altoids
Purple wallet
Loose change
Metro Card

5 things in my room :
Besides my bed and dressers...

Wii
Play Station 3
Flat screen TV
Computer
Ode to my teen hood display: A 22x28 poster board it contains the first love letter I ever got (Montero), a lot of pictures a couple of them featuring some of ex- boyfriends Chris posing on his block, Montero in his backyard and me sitting on Patrick’s lap. Various concert ticket stubs, a photo of me and my crew hanging out at the prom.


5 things I've always wanted to do:
Sky Diving
Learn how to ride a bike
Visit the Great Wall of China
Slap the hell out of every over exposed celebrity, yeah Paris Hilton I mean you.
Wear a bikini on a nice tropical island as I sip a margarita while a hot looking cabana boy fans me down feeding me chocolate


5 things I'm currently into:
Blogging
Jennifer Weiner
Learning a new language
Driving
Playing “Zelda Twilight Princess” on my Wii

5 people to tag:
Feel free to hop on the tag bus and let me know about it.





Labels:





Posted by @ 3:51 PM
2 comment from: Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Mia,