Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Mia Paparazzi



I was looking through my computer and phone the other day and was shocked to see how many pictures and videos I have of my friend Guay’s 6 1/2 month old son Alex aka Wu-gee ( that’s what I call him.


I actually have more pictures of him than his mom. As a matter of fact more than half of the photos she has have come from my collection. I already see what type of parent I am going to be. I’m going to be like my parents stalker paparazzi when it comes to documenting my kids childhood. Throughout our childhood my folks stalked my siblings and me with their cameras. It’s still going on, you never know when one of them is going to pop out from behind one of the potted plants and shoot pictures of us doing the dumbest things.

This is the way I am with Wu-gee. Every little thing he does I capture it on film. Wu-gee and I chill in my crib at least 3 times a week so I have more than ample time to stalk him with my regular camera, digital camera, and camera phone. He gives me a lot of material too. So far he’s learned to sit up, crawl,and stand while at my house. He's even mastered the skill of waving bye-bye. His current favorite song is Itsy Bitsy spider. He tries to do the hand movements. His favorite part is when I act out the water splashing down. It sends him into fits of giggles (see video below).

His mom comes from a dysfunctional family so as a mom she is just learning to show her emotions to her baby. I’m trying to document as much as I can of his infancy because she doesn’t realize how quickly time flies when they are babies and I know one day she’ll regret not having it all on film. So until the day comes when she realizes how precious these moments are I’ll be Mia Paparazzi.



Labels: ,





Posted by @ 12:27 AM
6 comment from: Blogger phoenix, Blogger DannieS72, Blogger christina/ohio, Blogger Mia, Blogger TotallyHappened, Blogger skittles,