Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm a Bloggers Choice Award Nominee!


I feel like Sally Fields at the Oscars minus the tears and the runny nose, “You like me, you really like me!”

I received an e-mail a few days ago informing me that my blog has been nominated in several categories at the Bloggers Choice Awards.

Thank you so very much Dannie for the nominations it’s an honor. Now if y’all take the time to vote for me I promise you I’ll balance the budget…bring the troops on home…organize a comprehensive and workable national health care program and make celebrities wear underwear before they leave their homes. I’ll even wear my, “I’m a Nappy Headed Ho’ “ t-shirt at my graduation next month and post a photo. Oh who am I kidding vote or no vote I’m still wearing the darned thing.


Click on the logos below to vote for me...

My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff!



My site was nominated for Best Blog Design!


My site was nominated for Best Humor Blog!

My site was nominated for Best Video Blogger!

Labels: , ,





Posted by @ 4:27 PM
3 comment from: Blogger DannieS72, Blogger DannieS72, Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo,