Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Last Term Paper


This morning I stared for a few minutes at the vase on my window just trying to absorb the beauty of the flower and enjoy the silence.It was all ending today. After several days of looking at nothing but research material, studies, data, statistics, bar graphs and charts it is over! My 25 page psychology paper entitled Behavioral Changes in College Students due to Academic Stress is finished! I’ve just handed it in, it was the official last term paper of the semester and I have just taken my last final which means this semester is ovaaaaa! Can I hear a Hallelujah and Amen people?! Come on say it louder Hallefreakinglujah Mia is free at last, free at last thank Allah almighty Mia is free at last!

I’ve been going to bed at ungodly hours trying to squeeze every minute I could out of the day in order to accommodate the time needed for this research paper, as well my other term papers in addition to studying for finals. I’ve been awake to greet the sun on several occasions and have it say, “Wtf are you still doing up Mia?” At night the moon has teased me filling my darkened room with moon beams that showcased my bed and pillows….the stars seemed to twinkle brighter over my window beckoning me lay my head on the pillow. Well tonight I will be teased no more because I am hitting that bed the way Whitney Houston sucks on a crack pipe, long and hard baby long and hard.

This morning around 3 am in my hour of need and in front of my keyboard typing in my sleep I heard the familiar “you’ve got mail”a friend emailed me this little guy…which made me burst out laughing and woke me up right away allowing me to correct what I had typed in my sleep and finish the last paper….


Hey man what can I say I love me some Spiderman but a dancing Spiderman at the end of the term? Whoot Whoot babyyyy! Whoot whoot!!

Labels:





Posted by @ 1:52 PM
7 comment from: Blogger DannieS72, Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky, Blogger Mr. Khurram, Blogger Fouad, Blogger 2 Second Club ®, Blogger Mia, Blogger michele,