Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Monday, May 15, 2006

20 Things You Don't Know About Me


I was tagged by Champ for this meme.

20 Things You Don’t Know About Me

1. Despite my parents being born and raised in New York, Spanish was my first language I didn’t learn English until I was 5 and had to be placed in Bilingual Education. My grandmother felt it was important for me to learn Spanish first she didn’t want me to be like my dad and his family who barely spoke the language.

2. I am very shy.

3. I love motorcycles

4. I love history and archeology


5. I rarely wear shoes, 99 percent of the time I am in sneakers.

6. I went to a dinner party at Geraldo Rivera’s house when I was around 13 and watched him stare all night at my much older friend Carmen’s (she was 20) huge bosom all night. He looked especially thrilled whenever she would laugh and her boobies would jiggle.

7. I tended bar one night at a charity event and spent the night serving booze to the likes of Edward James Olmos despite the fact I was a minor and not old enough to drink.

8. I carry a couple of bucks in change in my back pack with me to hand out to the homeless people I come across every day. As a result I jingle when I walk.

9. My hands are so small I have to wear children’s gloves.

10. I once dreamt with God I couldn’t see him in my dream it was too bright, but I heard his voice. We had a conversation about life in general and when I woke up suddenly I had the only smile on my face.

11. I have a passion for roller coasters.

12. I wear cartoon character socks with everything.

13. I have a huge collection of hooded sweat jackets, my uncle Hassan hates everyone of them.

14. I have a huge collection of cartoon character pj bottoms which uncle Hassan also hates.

15. I wear my hooded sweat jackets and cartoon character pj bottoms as an outfit to walk around in the ‘hood because I know it drives uncle Hassan crazy and aunt Nora and Said love it when I do. They love the fact that I get away with driving him crazy…lol It’s pay back for walking around in his tighty whities when I stay over their house. He knows it grosses me out to see him in his drawers.

16. I get physically ill if I eat breakfast first thing in the morning.


17. My favorite colors are red and white.

18. I hate bananas

19. If a fly lands on my food I won’t eat it. BTW I meant the food not the fly. Wait I won’t eat the fly either… oh you know what I mean!

20. My feet are so small I wear kid’s sneakers.

Labels: ,





Posted by @ 10:28 AM
2 comment from: Blogger DannieS72, Blogger Laila K,