Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Whipped Cream, chocolate syrup and a g-string...


Whipped Cream, chocolate syrup and a g-string... sounds like a play date in certain parts of my city. However for me it was another interesting job offer. It just seems to be my week for job offers. It seems this guy saw my resume and took note of the fact that I’ve studied photography ever since I was a little Mia. Check out the e-mail he sent me. I swear on all that is holy that except for removing his name and e-mail address this is the actual e-mail he sent me:

------Original Message-------

From: xxxxxxxxxx
Date: 02/02/06 21:16:18
To: TwinkletoezMia@aim.com
Subject: Photography position

Would you consider a part time photography job? I need to have amateur digital photos taken of myself from fully clothed to g-string to nude for a website I am building.

I am a 30 year old single white male who lives on the UWS of Manhattan.

There would be no sex involved but I would ask for your assistance with some shots such as applying whipped cream or chocolate syrup from bottles.

Please let me know if you are interested. Hope to hear from you.


Okay now folks I ask you would YOU take this job? For once I was at a loss for words I had no idea how to respond to this. It just doesn’t ring true, digital cameras over SLR cameras? Get outta here! I just can’t picture myself spreading whipped cream and chocolate syrup on a guy’s tush.

Labels:





Posted by @ 1:45 AM
5 comment from: Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo, Blogger Aisha, Blogger Theresa, Blogger Just Jane, Blogger Emory Mayne,