Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

10 Simple Questions...



I saw this on
  • raf bey...the levantese and thought it was kind of cool. Give it a try ….it’s just 10 questions .

    01. What is your favorite word?
    -- Peace

    02. What is your least favorite word?
    -- Cunt.

    03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
    -- Music.

    04. What turns you off?
    -- Apathy.

    05. What is your favorite curse word?
    -- Bitchass nigga.

    06. What sound or noise do you love?
    -- The sound of babies laughing .

    07. What sound or noise do you hate?
    -- Gangsta rap / reggaeton blasting from my brother’s / sister’s room when I’m trying to watch tv in the living room. Makes me want to do evil things to those hard of hearing children.

    08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
    -- Police officer, ‘cause I get to carry a gun and I have a Napoleon complex!

    09. What profession would you not like to do?
    Prostitute . I hear the union sucks. Plus those heels are killers .

    10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
    -- " Mia’s here hit the music and hand her a jello shot!!”




    Posted by @ 5:29 PM
    1 comment from: Blogger Aisha,