Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Rape is the key to getting ahead...



WTF story of the day…

Pakastani president Pervez Musharraf debuted his world wide syndicated advice column today. The much-anticipated column will focus on women’s issues as well as immigration advice.

Dear Mushi,

I am a 23 year old woman from the village of Mangadthai looking to improve her station in life. My ultimate goal is to immigrate to Canada however I am having trouble finding a job that pays enough in order for me to pay for the trip. Do you have any suggestions?

Sincerely, Zubaida


Dearest Zubaida,

My advice to you is as follows If you want to go abroad and get a visa for Canada or citizenship and be a millionaire, get yourself raped. Please write back after you’ve followed my advice and let me know how it all went for you.

Cordially, Mushi


Who knew that the key to getting ahead in this world for women was rape?


The Pakistani president went from diplomatic darling to dunce after dispensing this advice to the downtrodden women of his country: "Get yourself raped."




Posted by @ 6:33 PM
3 comment from: Blogger Just Jane, Blogger Mia, Blogger Just Jane,