Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

The whoriest whore who ever whored

Some of my best friends are whores. There's nothing wrong with being a whore as long as you're the best whore you can be. No sense in being something if you're going to be half assed about it! Once upon a time I would sit back and go "tsk, tsk" and try to discourage their whoring ways. But you know what they couldn't help themselves, being whorish was in their blood. I've noticed the majority of my whore friends come from a long line of whores. The possibility of whoring put color in their cheeks. Who was I to deny them this joy, their birthright?
Anyway as I read Reborn Whore on The Phat Phree it reminded me of my whorish friends.
I say as friends we've got to support each other whether we're whores, prudes, or freaks (raises hand), or virgins. Oh wait there hasn't been a virgin in my crew since the summer of 1999. Oh yeah there's one chick who claimed to be a virgin to every guy and their mama but she wasn't really a part of our crew and we knew better. Ahhh but I digress back to the article, after reading the article I can't stop laughing !

So to all my whorish friends...and aspiring whores I say be the best whore you can be, make your parents proud! If you're gonna be a skank make your country proud!

Labels: ,





Posted by @ 4:52 PM
5 comment from: Blogger ritzy, Blogger Mia, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous,