Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Black Market Discount Bin

My mother is a smart ass. I don’t think she can help herself.
She was on the elevator the other day and a neighbor was talking to her about me. It seems that the lady is impressed with the way i've turned out and was complementing my mom about me.


Lady: You know for a 22 yr old your daughter is quite wise.

Mom: Thank You.

Lady: She really is quite a kid. Her verbal skills are excellent!

Mom: Oh how sweet of you to notice! Thank you but you know eloquence much like wisdom are not always in proximity with age.

Lady: Still you must be proud of her.

Mom: Yeah my husband I have never once regretted buying her off the black market discount bin.

And people wonder why i'm such a smart ass!




Posted by @ 1:04 PM
0 comment from: