Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Image left me Shaken #1


I was surfing the web looking for them pics of Jude Law’s nanny whacker (see post) and I came across a couple of disturbing pictures. My retnas will never be the same and it’s a damn shame. They’d started healing so nicely after being damaged by the spectacle of seeing Uncle Hassan parading around the house in his tighty whities.

1)Jack Osborne sitting naked on a bike. Nude. Naked. Nakid. Bare assed, no clothing. In his birthday suit. Desnudo. Whoa I can not even describe the feeling of seeing that photo. It may have damaged me to the point where I may never have sex again. I hope they burned that bike seat when they were done with the shoot.

To his credit Jack’s lost a lot more poundage since his bike pic and to boot he’s clean and sober. Good for him. Image hosted by Photobucket.com


He still reminds me of one of those wish trolls you know the one’s with the jewel in the navel. God bless his hideous ass.Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Posted by @ 4:20 PM
0 comment from: