Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

100 Things About Me...

I’ve read a lot of blogs that have this “100 Things About Me” list, it’s kind of interesting…and given that I’m bored I’ve decided to give it a shot.

1)I am allergic to seafood.
2)I love shrimps.
3)My maternal gg grandmother was a Taina slave.
4)My dog has a pet Guinea Pig.
5)I can’t walk in heels.
6)I’m a documentary-aholic.
7)I’m a walking encyclopedia when it comes to music.
8)I’m 4ft 11, my best friend is 5ft 10.
9)I started writing a novel when I was 8 about a vampire who lived in Central Park.
10)I have 5 tattoos.
11) I am the only one of my friends to come from a 2 parent home.
12)I'm a forensic psychology major.
13)You can bounce a quarter of my ass. Why you’d want to do that I don’t know but if it ever comes up it can be done.

14)I can flex each individual butt cheek to the tune of “Cuban Pete”.
15)My Aunt Nora and mom constantly beg me to flex to "Cuban Pete".
16)My favorite Color is red.
17)I once ate a cow brain sandwhich
18)I hate macaroni and cheese
19)I love walking in the rain
20)My friends dislike each other.
21)I wanted to be a marine biologist as a kid
22)I have a fear of heights.
23)I was born 3 months premature
24)I think George Bush is hysterical
25)My all time favorite song is Traveling Man by Ricky Nelson
26)2nd favorite song is At Last by Etta James
27)My real hair color is auburn, I dye it black
28)I hate reality tv shows
29)My heffa Jackie is the only one allowed to call me Midget.
30)I crave peanut butter when I’m PMS’ing
31)I’m a Christopher Walken fan
32)I love HP Movies
33)I love the entire Law and Order franchiese
34)Lenny Brisoce is my favorite character.
35)I cried the day Jim Henson died.
36)I want to learn how to play guitar
37)I once had a stalker.
38)I’m a kick ass dancer
39)I like Shakespeare
40)I carry change to hand out to the homeless
41)I’m always running late
42)I’m a procrastinator
43)I was punched in the face by a guy in a mosh pit at a Korn concert.
44)I tracked the guy down and beat the shit out of him in the mosh pit at the Korn concert

45)I once punched a guy in the face in a club for grabbing my ass when I walked by him
46)I’m afraid to walk on snow/slush/ice.
47)I’ve been known to laugh at old ladies who slip in the snow/slush/ice.
48)I’ve been known to find humor at funerals.
49)I have a twisted sense of humor.
50)I think Adrian Brody is sexy despite him weighing only 3. 2 lbs
51)I have a thing for chunky guys.
52)I have a “memory chest” of ticket stubs, and love letters
53)I once spent the night on line for Limp Bizkit tickets.
54)I once spent the night on line for tickets to John Leguizamo’s “Sexaholic” show.
55)I didn’t need to spend the night on line for sexaholic tickets. Thanks Jackie!!

56)Kermit The Frog’s version of The Rainbow Connection makes me cry.
57)Jem was my favorite cartoon as a kid.
58)I know all the lyrics to Jem’s songs.
59)I was once followed and harassed by a gang of deaf mutes.
60)I suck at math.
61)I’m a good photographer.
62)I’m absent minded.
63)I eat ketchup on everything except pizza, and cereal.
64)I believe ketchup is one of the basic food groups.
65)I was once offered a recording contract.
66)I can connect Kevin Bacon to my father.
67)My nickname in JHS was Rico Suave.
68)My favorite thing to say when I’m mad is “It’s the principle that matters!”
69)My uncle beat the snot out of my ex BF and now he’s afraid to talk to me.
70)I don’t find Brad Pitt attractive
71)People always think I’m Dominican, Guyanese, Arab anything BUT Puerto Rican which I am.

72)I still have my Fraggle Rock books from when I was a kid.
73)My favorite thing to drink is Snapple Iced Tea.
74)My favorite alcoholic drink is Slow Gin Fizz.
75)I spent 75% of my evenings in Egypt hashed out
76)I taught a group of Egyptians how to salsa and meringue while in Egypt.
77)I can belly dance.
78)I wasn’t happy with the finale of Queer as Folks.
79)I’m a smart ass and appreciate sarcastic humor.
80)I’m terrified of insects.
81) My grandmother was a hippie and married to a conservative.
82)I once rode a horse who farted the entire length of the trail we rode.
83)I have 9 biological uncles, 0 biological aunts.
84)I only wear white gold jewelry, can’t afford platinum.
85)I was born on Dec. 25th
86)I started kindergarten at age 4;my mom’s friend was the principal.
87)I don’t know how to ride a bike.
88)I love roller coasters.
89)As a kid my I got stuck in a swing once.
90)I cried when I saw Santa at Macy’s when I was 5. He wore braces it scared me!
91)I wear cartoon character underwear.
92)I sleep in spongebob square pants pj’s.
93)Museums are my favorite places.
94)I love gadgets.
95)I once bought a dildo as a gift for someone, she seemed tense.
96)I love frozen grapes.
97)I sleep with a quilt all year long, including summer.
98)I’ve had a pink stuffed elephant named Miss Cuddly since I was 4 yrs old.
99)I have no pinky toe nail on either foot.
100)I can’t sleep unless there’s music playing.

Labels:





Posted by @ 1:12 AM
4 comment from: Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous, Anonymous Anonymous,