Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005




I did 2 very interesting things last week.
1) I went to The Anger Management concert� Lil� John was off the hook!
The concert was great Emenem was in top form. All the acts were fantastic.
However the experience left me a little shaken. Until they get some serious lessons white kids should refrain from dancing in public! Throughout the whole concert they did this one non rhythmic dance..it wasn�t cute. Halfway through the concert this kid next to me who was way too drunk decided he needed to pee, but couldn�t make it to the bathroom. Instead he whipped out his whacker right there and peed over the seat. I turned and looked at him and started screaming on him. Next thing you know his friends are stepping in between us because I was going to beat the child senseless right there in Madison Square Garden. Grrrrrrr!!

2) I went camping for a few days�It was a beautiful place called Chittenango. Everyone there was so friendly. When we went in to town they�d stop us to chat. My BF�s cousin and his friend couldn�t handle this. I guess he�s not used to people being polite. They acted like they were raised in a cave somewhere. Man oh man somethings are just better left to the imagination. The trip wasn�t bad it was the people who were with us. OH MY GAWD I never realized what a jerk my BF�s cousin was until this trip. If there were rules posted he felt obligated to break every single one of them. I thought the Park Rangers were going to kick us out. Throughout the entire 4 days he verbally abused his GF. At one point I just wanted to smack him senseless. The poor girl put up with his abuse like a champ. At one point she and I were on the other side of the campsite cleaning up. Her BF decides he wants his shirt which was at most 4 feet away from him. He actually made her walk over from the other end of the campsite to hand him his shirt! God Bless her she must be some sort of masochist to put up with his crap.

 Posted by Picasa




Posted by @ 12:45 AM
0 comment from: