Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I wonder which cell phone cam she used?



Can you imagine ordering dinner in this guy's restaurant? You should hope that was just his finger in your salad. Reminds me of something I read that was linked on Miss Mabrouk's blog... He is believed to be restaurant owner Dan Hoyt, co-owner of a couple of raw food restaurants called Quintessence here in NYC. Currently he and his lil'chef are on the run from the cops after he reneged on his promise to go to his local precint and have a chat with the cops. Maybe he was afraid to ride the subway over there?

Read the entire story.

I wonder what was the name of the cell phone she used b/c I never got photos this clear with mine!




Posted by @ 4:15 PM
1 comment from: Blogger Unknown,