Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Friday, April 01, 2005




My 4 yr old dog Cleo is a very sweet dog. She’s half St. Bernard and half Chow and the princess of the house. She’s really good with kids, and everyone who meets her falls in love with her because she is so adorable. Cleo LOVES smaller animals. She doesn’t chase them or get aggressive with them instead she’ll sniff them out and licks them. She has her own pet hamster which she will sit and watch for hours and if you take him out of his cage she will follow you around until you let her have him.
Today I purchased a guinea pig for my cousin Daliah as a birthday gift, unfortunately I won’t be able to give it to her until Saturday. When I came in with the guinea pig Cleo lost her freaking marbles, jumping all over the place even climbing onto a chair in an attempt to lick the animal. She seems to think it’s for her. Now she’s “standing” guard over her newest pet. I’m thinking I may have to go out and buy her one!
 Posted by Hello




Posted by @ 12:19 AM
0 comment from: