Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Missing my heffa Jackie...

I’m missing my giant heffa Jackie…I love that girl more than ketchup..more than pickles dipped in soda…more than my aunt Nora’s meat pies and rice with milk (Egyptian food)… She’s got this great new apartment sharing it with her girl Ali, who by the way is more ghettofab than kids from the ‘hood. Unfortunately for me it takes me longer to get there from my house and fate has conspired against me this month from spending time with my Jackie. I decided today to make it a point to spend Wednesdays with her that’s her day off and the day my shortest day at school. Jackie is that one friend everyone should have.. okay so she doesn’t like my other friends she has her reasons… Jackie is the type of chic who’ll put out a hit on anyone that messes with me.. gotta love her just for that. I met Jackie when we were teenagers we had this thing called Web-TV , I think it’s called MSN now. Back then we were regulars in a chat room called NYC-Peeps, and that’s how our friendship was born. Anyyyyyyyyywho she’s fantastic. I’ve been worried about her lately ‘cuz she’s been getting sick a lot lately. Now she’s allergic to this damn quilt she bought. Funny thing how people come into your lives and it’s forever changed. I can’t remember my life without Jackie and have definitely been blessed with her friendship. Pretty soon she’ll be starting college! Man I am so proud of her this from a HS drop out! She sets goals and goes for them..I admire that about her. I hope everyone out there gets to meet a Jackie.. she’s one of a kind not to mention a really tall chic !




Posted by @ 1:27 AM
0 comment from: