Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

My friggin' eye!

5:00 am phone rings..all I hear is a drunken “I love youuuuuuu !” It’s my ex, he wants me back. After a really brief convo in which I tell him it’s not happening he hangs up after making me promise to call him later on in the day… I wake up a few hours later to a swollen eye.. looks like I’ve been in a boxing match… I’ve got a stye in my upper eye lid.. it’s painful, and irritating… and it’s forcing me to cancel my weekend plans with my friend Jackie… woe is me… ouch it hurts ! My eye, my friggin' eyeeeeee....

I just spoke with the ex, he can’t seem to accept that there’s not gonna be a sequel between him and me… I explain why.. he says he’s changed . that he knows he messed up etc.. but to tell ya the truth unless he’s had a personality transplant I know it’s not gonna happen.. I left him for a reason…hope he learned via his mistakes and I wish him well with his next relationship…he tells me he’s gonna call me later…

After hanging up with him I wonder whyyyyyyyyy why does he need to call me later…I sense he’s trying to break down my resistance which only goes to prove how little he knows me… I’m like a pitbull once I’ve made up my mind.. grrrrrr grrrrrr…

Got a nice email from Egypt the other day..it seems I am missed so very much.. (smile) I can't front I miss them all very much too. It's funny how you can meet someone or in my case a group of people and become so attached to them... feels like i've known them forever... but then again i suppose when you spend almost a month , 24/7 together you're bound to form attachments.. lol I look forward to seeing all of them this summer...I'm supposed to be heading back out there with my aunt and her mom this time as a tourist ... I'm gonna do all the stuff I didn't get to do the first time...




Posted by @ 3:13 PM
0 comment from: