Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Thursday, March 24, 2005




I don't know how it happened. It was gradual. I have become Dr. Doolittle.
Sometime last fall we were adopted by a white dove, which we named "Maxie".
Maxie stayed indoors with us for several months until it was time for him to leave the nest.
Now he comes to my window everyday and taps on the window to get fed. I think he must have spread the word around the 'hood that I have an endless supply of birdseed. Several weeks ago there was a sparrow inside my room checking me out from inside the windowsill. Today I had 2 of the biggest, fattest pigeons on my window. They reminded me of that cartoon "The Good Feathers".Unfortunately I couldn't get to my camera fast enough to photograph them. I'm hoping they'll come back. They look like goons for the pigeon mob. Like if they were on steroids.
 Posted by Hello




Posted by @ 11:35 PM
0 comment from: