Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Gotta change my number...

I was getting ready to go out last night with friends when the ex called.
He wanted to see me.. I told him I had plans.. he asks me to change my plans, I told him I couldn’t… that they had just been made a few minutes earlier and I couldn’t let my friend down. He says he needs to talk to me. Go ahead I’m listening he says he cant do it over the phone needs to see me in person… A light bulb goes off over my head.. hold up haven’t I seen this in a movie?? And don’t it end with the rejected ex pistol whipping the chic? Again I tell him just tell me what ever it is over the phone.. he cant he needs to see me in person.. I reply well I guess it’s not that serious then and I’m not curious like that so I guess it will go with you to your grave unless you wanna email me whatever it was. Finally he gives a dramatic sigh I don’t know what you’ve done to me… I dumped your immature, game playing ass I think to myself… I cant live without you he says… sure you can, you managed nicely before you met me…I think to myself… Theme music to psycho plays in my head…I love you he says…I need you… No you're just spoiled and used to getting your way and it's not happening with me... I think to myself... he tells me he’s going to call me right back…..I’m thinking I should change my number…. 30 mins later phone rings I ignore it.. it keeps on.. I pick it up.. crap it’s him the ex again… he tells me to listen to the phone.. a mariachi band comes on… I cant understand a word the lead singer is singing.. but the song sounds familiar... Oh yeah Keanu Reeves serenaded his love interest in " A Walk in The Clouds" with the song.. nice song...But you're not Keanu Reeves buddy...I lower my head and rub my forehead in frustration...the phone reception is crappy … the connection is lost… Whew thank God! … He calls back.. Hark the hearald! Dammit to hell! He says he had them sing that song just for me… I thank him and tell him to have a good evening and becareful.. I gotta go now.. As I hang up I tell my mom I may have to change my number.




Posted by @ 5:58 PM
0 comment from: