Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Fashion...A Dream


“Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy." - Sigmund Freud

They say that dreams are the windows of the subconscious. If this is so then my subconscious has gone off its’ ever lovin’ rocker.


Picture this... David Bowie as a Muppet...yeah you read correctly a Muppet. Oh and not just any Muppet knock off like in the play Avenue Q. We’re talking friggin’ Jim Henson Muppet here. Anyway so David Bowie’s a Muppet and he’s singing a song called “Fashion”. His back up singers and dancers were the entire Muppet cast of Sesame Street.

As if watching Ernie and Bert do the pop and lock wasn’t enough every time David Bowie would sing the word ‘fashion’ huge letters spelling out the word would light up and chase me. I’m thinking my subconscious is either telling me it’s time for a fashion make over or that I should watch more public television.

Labels: , ,





Posted by @ 8:56 AM
2 comment from: Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo, Blogger Mia,