Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Holy Monkeymobile


I saw someone in need and offered him my shoulder to lean on. To me it wasn’t a big deal to him it was. We spoke on the phone recently and he told me he was going back home but he had something he wanted to give me as a way of thanking me for being there for him.


I told him it wasn’t necessary that it wasn’t as if he had inconvenienced me besides I’d gotten something out of it too I had gained him as a friend. At most I was expecting him to say he’s gotten me some earrings or another pendant. I am notorious for my love of silver jewelry. I was totally unprepared when he told me he was giving me his 2004 fully loaded Mazda RX-8 with only 14,000 miles on it which just happened to be decked out in my favorite colors. Little did he know that car was my dream car, “HOLY MONKEY!” I shouted. I couldn’t believe it. He said I deserved so much more and I was speechless.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you The Holy Monkeymobile. I picked her up yesterday and I still can’t believe it.












Labels: ,





Posted by @ 11:16 PM
8 comment from: Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Mia, Blogger christina/ohio, Blogger Mia, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Mia, Anonymous Anonymous, Blogger Mia,