Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Friday, February 01, 2008

This Doesn’t Count As A Valentine’s Day Gift


My dad returned from the dentist this afternoon after having a molar pulled. It was a first for him he’s never had tooth pulled before. He handed the tooth to my mother and as she took the little plastic zip lock bag from him she asked,“What’s this?” “The dentist gave me my tooth when he was done.”

She examined the contents of the bag and said, “Yup that’s a tooth alright."Why did he give this to you?" “I have no clue babe but what’s mines is yours so there you go.” She stared at the tooth for a minute and then handed it back to him, “I hope you realize this doesn’t count as a Valentine’s Day gift.”

Labels:





Posted by @ 4:03 PM
4 comment from: Blogger Mia, Blogger Mia, Blogger DannieS72, Blogger Mia,