Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oh I hate myself!


My one month old cousin Zayed has a cold, his big sister Dareem has a cold too…coincidence? Their mother seems to think it’s not. After telling Dareem for the umpteenth time that she couldn’t kiss the baby on his face and being ignored by the five year old Nora kind of lost her patience. “Dareem leave him alone! Because of you and your disease infested ass he’s sick. You gave him your cold with all that kissing.”

Dareem stepped away from the baby as if he were on fire. She crossed her arms over her chest and seemed to think about what her mother said, After a few seconds she looked over at the baby with the saddest face and said,“Oh I hate myself!”

Labels:





Posted by @ 12:06 AM
2 comment from: Blogger DannieS72, Blogger Mia,