Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Kindred spirits


A friend and I were walking past an old man sitting on bench we happened to glance in his direction and noticed he was flipping us off, giving us finger for no apparent reason other than that he could.

I smiled at him and without missing a beat or slowing down I said to him “Yeah old man I feel you. It’s been one of those days for me too. ” and flipped the finger right back at him. A huge smile quickly broke out on his face and I could hear the sound of his rumbling laughter as as I walked down the block. “What the fuck was that all about?” said the chick walking behind me, “kindred spirits” I replied.

Labels: ,





Posted by @ 8:50 PM
6 comment from: Blogger don_veto, Blogger The Krispy Dixie, Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky, Blogger DannieS72, Blogger phoenix, Blogger Mia,