Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Dr. Feelgood


"Dr. Feelgood aka Phillip Winikoff


John Madden


I saw this item on Christina's blog and was so amazed by it I just couldn’t let go… before I go on one of my WTF rants let’s address the fact that you cannot in this day and age get a doctor to make a house call. Those days have gone the way of Aunt Bee and the five cent ice cream cone. It does not matter what type of health insurance you have, how long you’ve been his patient or the disease afflicting you. Heaven forbid you should have Bilateral pneumonia compounded with Conjunctivitis, a broken ankle and toenail fungus no way Juan Pepe is a doctor coming out to your house. At best you’ll get a visiting nurse or a home attendant with a really cool accent.

Imagine this you are at home in Florida griping about the humidity, dusting the knick knacks on your wall unit and an old man who looks a lot like a NFL great John Madden carrying a black doctor’s bag knocks on your door. His name is Phillip Winikoff he is a 76 year old doctor, a dedicated professional he is concerned about your health, specifically your boobs and he is offering you a free exam.

Now what would you do? Believe it or not a couple of heffas (33 and 36 years old) out in Florida actually fell for it. Amazing ain’t it? A couple of stupid heffas fell for it hook line and sinker. Come on say it with me you know you wanna, come on WTF?! Okay let’s be real now if lets say I was like 90 years old and feeling a lil’ freaky I’d let the “doctor” in… sure Dr. Madden (wink, wink) I’d say as I rolled up my elongated flacid breast like a cinnamon roll and place it into the sexy wrinkled liver spotted hands of the good doctor. The Broward County Sheriff’s office arrested him and are currently investigating to see if the good “doctor” had some more “patients”.

I suppose it could have been worse, the John Madden look alike could’ve been offering free prostate exams. I wonder if you would’ve gotten a free ACE Hardware store gift certificate to go with that?

Labels:





Posted by @ 6:09 PM
5 comment from: Blogger Just Jane, Blogger Mr. Khurram, Blogger christina/ohio, Blogger Emory Mayne, Blogger Mia,