Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Coca-Cola BlaK


I was walking along minding my own business when I was approached by a man in the village. “Pssst young lady come here you wanna try something new?” It’s been my experience that when a guy in the village stops you and makes an offer like this either illegal drugs, sex for pay, or a job offer involving you dancing semi-naked in front of a pole are involved. However this was not the case he held out a bottle of new Coca-Cola BlaK and gave it to me.

It seems the nice people at Coca-Cola have been messing in their labs again and have invented a new flavor of coke...it’s coffee flavored coca-cola… I’m not a big soda drinker I rarely touch the stuff however I decided to give it a shot. The handout that came along with the soda said something along the lines of, “Coca-Cola BlaK a carbonated drink that fuses cola effervescence with coffee essence… every sip is an experience” It was like drinking cake and not even the good kind more like old lady cake, too sweet and kind of stale tasting. It definitely was not my thing. I know it was supposed to taste like coffee but the taste was over powering and with each sip it got worse. I looked for the nearest trash can to dump the remaining soda. Coca-Cola BlaK was more like Coca-Cola Blah.




Posted by @ 9:34 AM
7 comment from: Blogger Mr. Khurram, Blogger Aisha, Blogger 2 Second Club ®, Blogger Mia, Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo, Blogger Emory Mayne, Blogger Mia,