Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Why is this dog smiling?

<


I was given this smile in response to giving Cleo her first taste of ice cream cake; she had just polished off half a slice. It was my cousins 9th birthday and I was given a huge slice of Carvel's ice cream cake it was too much for me;Cleo (my dog) was staring intently at me as I ate the ice cream. She loves sweets especially chocolate, Oreos and M&M's in particular and the ice cream cake just happened to be topped with these two things so she was not letting me out of her sight.

Despite my parents warning about giving her ice cream I couldn't resist she is just too cute. How could you resist that face? She was a happy puppy, I had to wipe off ice cream off of her fur but none the less the dance and frolicking that followed the bowl of ice cream was worth it. Whenever you give her something she really likes like pasta or Bubblelicious bubblegum she does a dance afterwards.

Labels:





Posted by @ 11:58 AM
5 comment from: Blogger TotallyHappened, Blogger christina/ohio, Blogger Mia, Blogger Emory Mayne, Blogger Mia,