Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Bush needs adult sized diapers...



Today Howard Dean had this to say in response to Scooter Libby’s statement that Bush himself authorized leak on Iraq , “the president ‘can no longer be trusted,’ WTF?!! Excuse me psst Howard but what planet have you been living on? When the heck could he ever be trusted? Even as a child his momma had to put a padlock on the cookie jar. Now it turns out that Bush may need adult sized diapers to control his leaking.

This administration has given me many WTF moments but today not only did they make me say WTF?!! But I’m pretty sure I ripped out some of my hair as I ran down the street shoeless when I heard this story. Ordinarily nothing should come as a surprise to me in terms of this administration. We’ve had it all including that whole Broke Back Cheney scenario in which he shot his lover“ friend” (wink wink) and as he pointed the loaded weapon to his friend’s (wink, wink again) chest and yelled “ I JUST CAN'T QUIT YOU!" (bang, bang nobody puts baby in a corner bee-otch)

I heard on the evening news that Bush The Younger and Vice President Dick “Annie Get Yo’ Gun” Cheney authorized Cheney's top aide to launch a counterattack of leaks against administration critics on Iraq by feeding intelligence information to reporters, according to court papers citing the aide's testimony in the CIA leak case. Good lord they think we’re back in the 50’s. Remember people way back in 2003 Bush stated that anyone found to be leaking sensitive information would be fired. Yeah, yeah sure. It turns out Bush The Younger is not as stupid as he looks or as he plays. WTF?!! Now he’s really scaring me because it turns out the idiot is cunning. OMG a cunning bastard with ADHD we are in some serious trouble here.
In a court filing, Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald stopped short of accusing Cheney of authorizing his chief of staff, I. Lewis Libby , to leak the CIA identity of Valerie Plame. The prosecutor, detailing the evidence he has gathered, raised the possibility that the vice president was trying to use Plame's CIA employment to discredit her husband, administration critic Joseph Wilson. Cheney, according to an indictment against Libby, knew that Wilson's wife worked at the CIA as early as June 12, 2003, more than a month before that fact turned up in a column by Robert Novak.
Fitzgerald quoted Libby as saying he was authorized to tell New York Times reporter Judith Miller that Iraq was "vigorously trying to procure" uranium. Fitzgerald said Libby told him it "was the only time he recalled in his government experience when he disclosed a document to a reporter that was effectively declassified by virtue of the president's authorization that it be disclosed.” and in a move demonstrating that he has more cohones than brain and is an arrogant bastard Dick “Quick Draw Mc Graw” Cheney says he has the power to declassify government secrets, raising the possibility that he authorized his former chief of staff to pass along sensitive prewar data on Iraq to reporters.
WTF?!!! Did I miss the day when someone yelled it was okay for elected officials to wipe their asses with the constitution? Oh wait what am I saying Bush not only wipes his butt with it but he wipes his dogs butt with it as well. I can’t even think straight anymore I just want to head over to Washington and fish slap the hell out of these two bozos. Who’s with me? I got connections; I can rent us a charter bus for cost.

Labels:





Posted by @ 1:33 AM
6 comment from: Blogger Just Jane, Blogger sadiq, Blogger Mia, Blogger sadiq, Blogger Emory Mayne, Blogger Mia,