Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

God Warrior Bobble Head


Marguerite Perrin poses with photo of her bobble head







In an attempt to help people out with their holiday shopping I bring to your attention The talking God Warrior Bobble Head Doll, it’s being auctioned on Ebay. It’s one of a kind and custom made. It says the following phrases from her infamous melt down:

•I don't want someone with tainted... anything in beliefs, doing anything with my family!

•Darksided!

•Their entire house is darksided too!

•Everything's un-Godly!

•Gargoyles!... Psychics!

•Get the hell out of my house- in Jesus' name I pray!

•GET OUT!

•I give it up to God I'm a GOD WARRIOR!

•She's not a CHRISTIANUH!

•She was tampering in darksided stuff!

•This is tainted- I don't want it. Whatever it is, it's tainted!

•I want nothing. I want my God and I want my family!

•I want NO Money!

Labels:





Posted by @ 4:15 PM
4 comment from: Blogger Aisha, Blogger Mia, Blogger Just Jane, Blogger Emory Mayne,